- Product construction
- Care instructions
Our KOMBI ski socks are made of DRIRELEASE® certified mulesing-free Merino wool to keep your toes warm, while the mesh ventilation zones offer maximum breathability when you’re active. The heavyweight all-over cushioning provides superior comfort and warmth, while the extra support on the arch and ankle, and flat toe seams make these Merino wool socks the best socks for cross-country skiing, hiking, or any other winter sport you feel like doing.
72% Drirelease Merino, 15% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 1% Elastane
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.