Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Made in Europe, these socks combine PRIMALOFT® fabric and ethically sourced Merino wool to guarantee warmth and comfort. These hybrid socks offer mesh ventilation zones for maximum breathability and are designed to stay in place all day. Specially adapted to your ski boots, they’re padded where it counts the most to provide cushioning on the foot and shin. You can truly make the most of your ski trip with these socks! The extra support on arch and ankle adds a nice final touch to this style.
41% Polyamide, 34% Merino wool, 19% PRIMALOFT®, 4% Polyamide Cordura, 2% Elastane
Hybrid cushioning on shins and heels. Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability. Extra support on arch and ankle. Heel and toe reinforcement. Flat toe seams.
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Made in Europe
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.