- Product construction
- Care instructions
These heavyweight hiking socks make for the best socks in very cold weather. The blend of alpaca wool and Merino wool of our high-end sock offers maximum performance, while the all-over cushioning provides superior comfort and warmth. Made in Canada, these antimicrobial wool socks give you just what you need to stay comfortable on your hiking expeditions, thanks to the extra support on the arch and ankle and heel and toe reinforcement.
38% Nylon, 32% Merino Wool, 28% Alpaca Wool, 2% Elastane
• Blend of merino wool and alpaca wool for maximum performance
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Crew length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Best hiking socks
Love these socks. Only ones I wore for my Camino hike in Spain. No Blisters- cushiony and thick. Comfortable and warm but not too hot in 20C weather. I wish I could find them in local stores , a bit pricey.