Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These long-cuff winter mitts for kids offer an easy-to-wear magnetic closure system to facilitate dressing up in the morning while encouraging autonomy. The ULTRALOFT® insulation and ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking fleece lining provide a great combination of warmth and comfort all winter long. The added bonus of an elastic mitt clip is a good way of making sure your child doesn’t lose yet another pair of mitts. This style is perfect for children who dislike putting mittens on but love playing outside!
Durable, water-resistant and breathable lightweight polyamide
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking polyester fleece
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Magnetic closure system with big velcro strap
• Reflective trims
• Elastic mitt clips
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.