Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
An aptly named pair of mitts! The Roomy comes in fun colours and prints and offers an extra-wide cuff so they’re easier to pull over jacket sleeves. With a recycled water-resistant shell, 100% recycled polyester ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking lining, and PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ insulation, this style provides comfort for your child so they can fully experience the magic of winter: build a snowman, go tobogganing with the family, spend the weekend outdoors at the cabin… and so much more! The Roomy kids’ mitts rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
100% Recycled, water-resistant, breathable, packable and lightweight polyester
Durable and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Wide cuff with secure release clip system
• Adjustable wrist with velcro strap
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.