InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
If you’re looking for a sleek pair of gloves, this new style is the one for you! Perfect for everyday life, these gloves combine the chic of premium sheep leather with the warmth of PRIMALOFT® Silver P.U.R.E.™ insulation so you’re comfortable when going out. The recycled sherpa and brushed fleece lining, plus waterproof side zipper, only make this style cozier. Enjoy the fresh air of the countryside or your daily commute to work in the city while staying snug. The Criss Cross women's gloves rank 2 on our warmth level scale.
PRIMALOFT® Silver P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water resistant insulation
70% Recycled, comfortable, ultra-soft sherpa lining - 70% Poly-recycled, 30% Polyester
• Waterproof side zipper
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.