- Product construction
- Care instructions
These midweight KOMBI men's base layer bottoms deliver comfort and warmth. Made of ultra-soft polyester and MerinoMIX PRO ethically sourced Merino wool, they retain heat while the ACCU-DRI® moisture-management technology ensures you stay dry when moving around. Perfect for a multitude of activities, these ankle-length base layer pants featuring anti-friction flatlock seams will take you from the ski slopes, to morning runs, to a cold night by the campfire when you want additional coziness.
Outer content: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino wool
Inner content: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• ACCU-DRI® moisture management technology
• Naturally antimicrobial
• 4-way stretch fabric
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• Covered elastic waistband
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
The actual material,look and feel is awesome. However my husband cannot bend over in them or use for Nordic skiing as the rise/crotch depth is extremely short. All measurements online indicate a size medium. Unable to return as he removed tags in eager anticipation to wear them. I also purchased the women’s version and they have amazing coverage.