- Product construction
- Care instructions
Made by Canadians for Canadian weather, these heritage gloves are a great option for your everyday activities. The wool blend fabric shell and sherpa fleece lining keep you warm on your outings so you can enjoy snow tubing with the kids, taking a walk in the winter sunshine, shovelling snow, or whatever you feel like doing that day. The premium leather palm adds a touch of chic to these gloves that will soon become a staple in your winter wardrobe!
Melton or wool-blend fabric
Polyester durable sherpa fleece
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
We are very impressed with the service, speedy delivery and high quality of the products we ordered, namely these gloves. They are beautifully made, comfortable and warm! Will definitely shop at Kombi again!
Great for intended use. Shoveling snow