InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Thanks to the long cuffs, which act as a snow gaiter on these kids' winter gloves, the era of “Mom, my gloves are full of snow!” is over. The shell is made of 100% recycled, water-resistant, durable textured polyester with a synthetic leather palm. The WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane combined with goose down insulation ensures total warmth for little hands, while the naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend lining provides comfort. Plus, the adjustable cuff and double wrist elastics with cord stopper ensure the gloves stay on. The nose wipe is also a great feature for runny noses! The Downhill kids’ gloves rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
100% Recycled, Water-resistant, durable, and breathable twill textured polyester
Durable and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• Elastic cord and cord stopper to adjust cuff and wrist
• Multi wrist leash
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.