InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This new style offers simplicity without compromising on efficacy. These winter mitts for kids deliver warmth and comfort thanks to the 100% recycled shell with WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane, ULTRALOFT® insulation, and naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial wool blend lining. The fleece cuff and adjustable wrist add even more coziness, so your child can truly appreciate every aspect of winter. Bundle up and go play in the snow! The Lofty kids’ mitts rank 2 on our warmth level scale.
100% Recycled, Water-resistant, durable, and breathable packable polyester
Durable and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
ULTRALOFT® 60% recycled, warm and breathable microfibre insulation
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• Fleece cuff
• Adjustable wrist with release clip system
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.