Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This new style’s got a good combo: versatility and fun colours. These winter mitts for kids provide warmth and comfort thanks to the ULTRALOFT® breathable insulation and ultra-soft sherpa lining. The 100% recycled water-resistant and breathable shell makes it an all-rounder. Perfect for outdoor activities such as skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and every other winter activity your kid feels like doing, they’re also a great choice for the schoolyard. They’re more than just okay!
100% Recycled, durable, water-resistant and breathable polyester twill fabric
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
Sherpa lining, ultra soft and comfy
• Square top stitching on back of the hand
• Wrist leash emplacement
• Adjustable wrist strap on palm side
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.