Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Perfect for alpine touring and winter excursions, these long winter gloves with leather trims offer many technologies to provide warmth all day. The foam padding on the back of the hand and fingers, the PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ breathable insulation, and the GORE-TEX®® waterproof and breathable membrane ensure your hands stay cozy, while the long cuffs shield you from snow. Equipped with GORE GRIP® for better grip control, these KOMBI gloves will be your go-to for all things ski-related. The GTX Grip men’s gloves rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable, oxford textured and laminated polyamide
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation & PRIMALOFT® Eco Gold Grip Control
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• GORE GRIP® for better grip control
• POWERPOINT® Touch
• Foam padding on the back of the hand and fingers
• Elite wrist leash
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.