- Product construction
- Care instructions
These over-the-calf socks combine ethically sourced Alpaca and Merino wool to create the most comfortable pair of socks ever. Made in Europe, these hybrid socks offers warmth, are natural water-repellent, and are designed to stay in place all day. Specially adapted to the ski boot, they’re padded where it really counts to provide cushioning on the foot and shin. Your ski trip will be as pleasant as can be with these socks! The extra support on arch and ankle adds the perfect final touch.
45% Merino wool, 35% Polyamide, 15% Alpaca wool, 5% Elastane
Hybrid cushioning on feet and shins. Extra support on arch and ankle. Flat toe seams.
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Made in Europe
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.