- Product construction
- Care instructions
This Merino wool balaclava is made for winters in Canada. This ergonomic style with certified mulesing-free, ethically sourced Merino wool stretches to completely cover your face for optimal protection against the cold, as well as providing the best fit under any helmet. The ACCU-DRI® moisture-management technology of our MerinoMIX PRO balaclava keeps you comfortably dry while offering antimicrobial properties. This ski or snowboard balaclava will make all winter sports so much more pleasant!
Outer shell: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino wool
Inner shell: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• ACCU-DRI® moisture management technology
• Reflective logo
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Great overall experience. I wear this because I don't like cold wind on my face when I ride my bike during winter. I like this model for cold but mild temperatures. It did get very wet at the mouth and nose at -20 degree celcius, so it got cold... to use when it's not snowing nor raining and it's wonderful.