- Product construction
- Care instructions
This Merino wool balaclava is made for winters in Canada. This ergonomic style with certified mulesing-free, ethically sourced Merino wool stretches to completely cover your face for optimal protection against the cold, as well as providing the best fit under any helmet. The ACCU-DRI® moisture-management technology of our MerinoMIX PRO balaclava keeps you comfortably dry while offering antimicrobial properties. This ski or snowboard balaclava will make all winter sports so much more pleasant!
Outer: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino Wool - Inner: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• ACCU-DRI® moisture management technology
• Reflective logo
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Great overall experience. I wear this because I don't like cold wind on my face when I ride my bike during winter. I like this model for cold but mild temperatures. It did get very wet at the mouth and nose at -20 degree celcius, so it got cold... to use when it's not snowing nor raining and it's wonderful.