Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Talk about multipurpose gloves! The simple yet effective Pioneer model is 100% versatile, so you can 100% appreciate the winter season, no matter what. The WATERGUARD® membrane and ULTRALOFT® insulation keep you cozy and the addition of wool blend finger cap lining provides just the extra warmth you need to enjoy family time in the snow, without having to worry about the cold.
Durable, water-resistant, breathable, lightweight polyamide or textured polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• Wool-blend finger cap lining
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.