Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Talk about multipurpose mitts! The simple yet effective Pioneer model is 100% versatile, so you can 100% appreciate the winter season, no matter what. The WATERGUARD® membrane and ULTRALOFT® insulation keep you cozy and the addition of wool-blend finger cap lining provides just the extra warmth you need to enjoy family time in the snow, without having to worry about the cold.
Durable, water-resistant, breathable, lightweight polyamide or textured polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• Wool-blend finger cap lining
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.