- Product construction
- Care instructions
Our Camper socks feature extra-heavy all-over cushioning for ultimate warmth and comfort. The strengthened arch and ankle, as well as the heel and toe reinforcement, ensure extra durability and support where you need it most. Designed with a Canadian heritage-look, flat toe seams, and a crew length, these cabin socks are ideal for weekends at the chalet, cold mornings, or any activity that requires more coziness. These super-warm socks are suitable for a variety of winter endeavours, including snowshoeing, walking in the snow, and shovelling.
85% Acrylic, 7% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 2% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Crew length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.