- Product construction
- Care instructions
These heating socks are the ultimate solution for cold feet. Our over-the-calf socks benefit from the KOMBI WARM-UP adjustable heating technology powered by a USB battery pack that lasts up to 8 hours. Extra support on the arch and ankle, as well as heel and toe reinforcement provide maximum warmth and durability. The integral medium cushioning allows for comfort without adding bulk, while the toe cap heating element ensures your feet stay completely warm. With 25% merino wool, naturally antimicrobial and 3 levels of heat, these are the best heated socks for winter activities in very cold conditions, like cross-country skiing and alpine touring. Plus, with a 2-year warranty, these KOMBI socks will keep you warm for seasons to come.
60% Acrylic, 25% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon, 5% Polyester
• KOMBI WARM-UP SYSTEM Lasts up to 8 hours
• Adjustable heating technology with USB battery pack
• 2-year warranty
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Worked Perfectly once I followed Instructions
After first charge, tried turning on with no luck. Once I pulled out, and re-read the instructions, worked perfect! Socks warmed up instantly. Was pushing button on power pack before putting it into the sock pocket. Instructions could be a little clearer?
Don't work right off the box
Frustrating has they don't work right out of the box! The batteries were charged as per instruction sheet. They were hooked-up as per the instruction sheet and the power button was pushed as per the instruction sheet. Basically unreliable junk.