MerinoMIX ACTIVE Long Bottom Base Layer - Women
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These new lightweight women's base layer pants deliver comfort and warmth. Made of ultra-soft Tencel and MerinoMIX ACTIVE ethically sourced Merino wool, our women’s Merino base layer leggings provide silky-soft comfort for when you’re truly active. Perfect for a multitude of winter sports, these KOMBI thermal pants also feature ventilation zones on the back and knees. With the addition of contrasting side bands and a gusset for better mobility, they’re the ideal ski or snowboard Merino wool long johns.
75% Tencel, 19% Merino wool, 6% Elastane
• Lightweight fabric
• Naturally antimicrobial
• Soft waistband elastic
• Contrasting side bands
• 4-way stretch fabric
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• Gusset for mobility and comfort
• Back and knees ventilation zones
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.