Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
With this classy style, you’ll definitely have the most beautiful pair of puffy mitts out there! In addition to being very pretty, the Twirl offers optimal warmth and comfort thanks to the goose down insulation, WATERGUARD® waterproof membrane, and sherpa lining. The premium sheep leather shell perfectly complements the modern look of these mitts. Take them out for a day of skiing or window shopping with a hot drink. It's time to truly enjoy the winter season! The Twirl women's mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
Durable and comfortable sherpa lining 100% Polyester
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.