- Product construction
- Care instructions
Socks that pack a punch! These lightweight socks feature a blend of ethically sourced Merino wool and THERMOLITE® CORE technology, a technical hollow thread that provides lightness as well as optimal temperature regulation and breathability. Specially adapted to your ski boots, these hybrid socks are padded where it counts the most to provide cushioning on the foot and shin and are designed to stay put all day. You can ski from sunup to sundown knowing you will be duly protected from the cold!
40% THERMOLITE® CORE, 20% Merino wool, 20% Acrylic, 16% Lycra, 4% Nylon
Hybrid cushioning on feet and shins. Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability. Extra support on arch and ankle. Heel and toe reinforcement. Flat toe seams.
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.