- Product construction
- Care instructions
Say hello to your soon-to-be favourite pair of ski socks. Our KOMBI socks are made of DRIRELEASE® certified mulesing-free Merino wool to keep your toes warm, while the mesh ventilation zones provide maximum breathability when you’re active. The combination of heavyweight all-over cushioning, providing superior comfort and warmth, and extra support on the arch and ankle make these Merino wool socks your best bet for cross-country skiing, hiking, or every other winter sport you feel like doing.
72% DRIRELEASE® Merino wool, 15% Polyester, 12% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
Heavyweight all-over cushioning to provide superior comfort and warmth.
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.