- Product construction
- Care instructions
These ski socks were made for Canadian winters. Super-light yet warm as can be, our KOMBI socks are made of a blend of certified mulesing-free Merino wool, soft acrylic, and breathable cotton. Thanks to their moisture-wicking, antimicrobial properties and ventilation panels, they’re ideal for skiing, snowboarding, or any other winter sport you feel like doing. Plus, these over-the-calf Merino wool socks are designed to stay put and provide the perfect fit in ski boots.
40% Merino wool, 25% Acrylic, 20% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
Lightweight cushioning designed to avoid bulk. Perfect fit in ski boot.
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Moisture wicking
• Ventilation panels
• Flat toe seams
• Over the calf length
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.