- Product construction
- Care instructions
Warm in winter and cool in summer, these light wool hiking socks make for the best socks, no matter the weather. Plus, they’re made in Canada, and, thanks to the antimicrobial Merino wool blend, they ensure your toes stay cozy, while the ventilation zones keep your feet dry and odour-free. The extra support on the arch and ankle provides just what you need to stay comfortable on your long hikes in nature.
50% Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 9% BCI Cotton, 9% Polyester, 2% Elastane
• 3 Fiber Tech for optimal performance all-year round
• Warm in winter and cool in summer
• Antimicrobial and odour free
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Ventilation zones
• Made in Canada
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.