Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationSOFTLOFT is a polyester microfibre insulation that provides a light warmth protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
A classic choice for children who prefer simplicity. These winter gloves for kids offers a shell with WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane combined with SOFTLOFT insulation and ACCU-DRI® lining to provide comfort, all while staying dry. Perfect for a multitude of winter activities, from ice-skating, to skiing, to fort building, to daily life. The cuff with velcro closure, nose wipe, and POWERPOINT® Touch technology only add to the versatility of these gloves.
Durable, water-resistant and breathable softshell
Water-resistant digitized synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
SOFTLOFT polyester microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture wicking recycled micro-polyester
• POWERPOINT® Touch
• Neoprene cuff with velcro closure
• Multi wrist leash
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.