Fibres & YarnsAlpaca is the warmest of wool. Its soft and durable fibre is naturally water-repellent, antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Fibres & YarnsMerino wool is a natural, breathable fibre that insulates. Naturally antibacterial, it also fights odours. KOMBI only sources certified mulesed-free wool from sheep that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Soft Alpaca and Merino wool blended to offer durability and natural water-repellency. The Hybrid construction is designed to keep the long sock in place all day. Made in Europe. Adults ELITE style.
45% Merino wool, 35% Polyamide, 15% Alpaca wool, 5% Elastane
Ski-boot adapted cushioning on feet and shins.
Extra support on arch and ankle. Flat toe seams.
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Made in Europe
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
You can place your order online, however, in order to comply with the government’s standards regarding COVID-19, our warehouse is operating at a reduced capacity and we are taking extra precautions to ensure employees and clients safety. Deliveries will take longer than usual. Please consider this delay before finalizing your purchases.
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via UPS.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via UPS Standard.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via UPS Standard. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
- Expedited (Express) shipping is suspended until further notice.