Fibres & YarnsMerino wool is a natural, breathable fibre that insulates. Naturally antibacterial, it also fights odours. KOMBI only sources certified mulesed-free wool from sheep that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
Fibres & YarnsA blend of synthetic and natural Merino wool that efficiently grabs liquid away from the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
DRIRELEASE® Merino wool knee-high socks are light and warm. They are sculpted to fit perfectly and deliver performance and comfort. Adults ELITE style.
80% DRIRELEASE® Merino wool, 16% Elastane, 4% Nylon
Ski-boot adapted cushioning on feet. Extra support on arch and ankle. Flat toe seams.
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
You can place your order online, however, in order to comply with the government’s standards regarding COVID-19, our warehouse is operating at a reduced capacity and we are taking extra precautions to ensure employees and clients safety. Deliveries will take longer than usual. Please consider this delay before finalizing your purchases.
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via UPS.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via UPS Standard.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via UPS Standard. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
- Expedited (Express) shipping is suspended until further notice.