Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Warm, versatile, and packable, these gloves will soon become your everyday essential. Made from recycled fabric, the shell offers a WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane to keep you dry, while the recycled ULTRALOFT® breathable insulation and recycled sherpa fleece lining provide warmth. Go out, explore the city, and enjoy the fresh air with these colourful gloves!
100% Recycled, water-resistant and breathable polyester
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
Recycled ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
Recycled sherpa fleece"
• Leather puller tab
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.