Intense Cross-Country Gloves - Women
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Looking for cross-country skiing gear? These lightweight, rugged cross-country gloves feature a moisture-wicking ACCU-DRI® micro-polyester lining and ULTRALOFT® breathable insulation to keep you warm and dry. Designed with a soft shell, these KOMBI women's gloves are stretchy, structured, and offer reinforcement at the side of the hand. With a synthetic suede palm with silicone print and nose wipe, this pair of thin gloves is a must-have for skiing.
3-layer bonded softshell with fleece backing and stretchable ribbed textured fabric
Synthetic suede with silicone print
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester (100% recycled)
• Nose wipe
• Puller tab
• Silicone print
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.