Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationSOFTLOFT is a polyester microfibre insulation that provides a light warmth protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Long cuff mitts with removable liners. The new magnetic opening system, on top of fingers, allows for additional dexterity while keeping the fingers warm. POWERPOINT® Touch technology on liner. Juniors MULTI style.
Water-resistant and breathable herringbone textured polyester
Water-resistant digitized synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof and breathable
SOFTLOFT polyester microfibre
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
REMOVABLE LINER: ACTIVE WARM
• Magnetic opening on top of the mitt
• Removable liner
• POWERPOINT® Touch
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
You can place your order online, however, in order to comply with the government’s standards regarding COVID-19, our warehouse is operating at a reduced capacity and we are taking extra precautions to ensure employees and clients safety. Deliveries will take longer than usual. Please consider this delay before finalizing your purchases.
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via UPS.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via UPS Standard.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via UPS Standard. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
- Expedited (Express) shipping is suspended until further notice.