MerinoMIX PRO Short Bottom Base Layer - Men
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These midweight KOMBI men's base layer bottoms deliver comfort and warmth. Made of ultra-soft polyester and MerinoMIX PRO ethically sourced Merino wool, they retain heat while the ACCU-DRI® moisture-management technology ensures you stay dry when moving around. Perfect for a multitude of activities, these ¾-length base layer pants, featuring an elastic waistband for a more secure and comfortable fit, will take you from the ski slopes to a cold night by the campfire when you want additional coziness.
Outer content: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino wool
Inner content: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• ACCU-DRI® moisture management technology
• Naturally antimicrobial
• 4-way stretch fabric
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• Covered elastic waistband
• Gusset for mobility and comfort
• 3/4 length, ideal for ski boots
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.