Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationSOFTLOFT is a polyester microfibre insulation that provides a light warmth protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Enjoy all kinds of winter activities with these cool-looking gloves! The SOFTLOFT insulation and naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial wool blend lining ensure warmth and comfort. Thanks to the POWERPOINT® Touch technology, you don't have to remove them when you want to make a phone call or need to use your smartphone. Perfect for snowmobile excursions, they're also totally versatile and will adapt to every lifestyle!
Water-resistant, breathable polyester or melton
Premium leather and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable
SOFTLOFT polyester microfibre
Naturally moisture-wicking and antimicrobial wool blend
• POWERPOINT® Touch
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.