Silk Sock Liners - Unisex
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Here’s a tongue twister for you: super sleek silk socks! If that was hard to say, these versatile socks, on the other hand, are super easy to wear. These 100% pure silk socks can be worn as liners or on their own. They are lightweight, breathable, hypoallergenic, and have good moisture absorbency; use them as liners to wick away moisture to the outer sock to keep your feet drier and warmer, or by themselves as thin socks when the weather is warmer. You can now enjoy high-intensity sports in complete comfort!
100% Pure silk yarn
Lightweight cushioning designed to avoid bulk. Can be worn under socks for added comfort and warmth.
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Flat knit toe seam
• Wicks moisture to the outer sock to help keep foot drier and warmer
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Kombi silk sock liners quickly wear out
Very good except that holes developed after a few walks of about an hour.
The first time I wore these socks the fabric wore out in my big toe and made a hole. I bought two pairs so I tried the second pair the next day and had the same problem. I have NEVER had this problem with a sock, and didn't have it with the other brand I purchased. They fit really well, but I can't recommend them at all.