- Product construction
- Care instructions
These new socks deliver performance and comfort! They’re designed to stay in place throughout the day so your child can enjoy their school ski trip knowing their socks will stay put. Made from a blend of ethically sourced Merino wool and THERMOLITE® CORE, they’re light, warm, and deliver optimal temperature regulation and breathability. With extra support on the arch and ankle, plus heel and toe reinforcement, these knee-high socks will keep your child protected from the cold all day long.
80% THERMOLITE® CORE, 10% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Lightweight socks designed to keep in place throughout the day. Extra support on arch and ankle. Heel and toe reinforcement. Flat toe seams.
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.