Our light gloves provide enough warmth for cold days in the city or high-intensity activities.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
Breathability and wind protectionGORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ is a lightweight fabric that delivers an extremely breathable and windproof shell to keep you dry and warm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Featuring GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ technology for excellent wind protection and optimal breathability, these black winter gloves for women keep you comfortable while looking totally stylish. The synthetic leather appliqué on the palm and index finger offers reinforcement for added durability. With POWERPOINT® Touch technology, these touchscreen-compatible gloves are a must. The Sprint women’s gloves rank 1 on our warmth level scale.
3-layer GORE-TEX® Infinium™ stretch fabric with fleece backing
Durable textured synthetic leather
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• POWERPOINT® Touch
• Puller tab
• Silicone print
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.