- Product construction
- Care instructions
These KOMBI socks are made of THERMOLITE® fabric, feature heavyweight all-over cushioning for superior comfort and warmth, extra support on the arch and ankle, and heel and toe reinforcement for better movement. Wear them for skiing or snowboarding, as winter running socks, or when shovelling. These over-the-calf ski socks are sure to become every Canadian’s go-to winter socks.
70% Thermolite®, 22% Polyester, 8% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.