InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The Timeless lives up to its name. With a GORE-TEX® membrane and PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation, these KOMBI mittens are certified +GORE WARM for superior warmth and insulation. Plus, thanks to a naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial wool-blend lining, and a premium goatskin and durable textured synthetic leather, this versatile pair of women's mitts is a winter staple. Take them snowshoeing, skiing, or put them on anytime you need guaranteed warmth. The Timeless women’s mitts rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
Water-Resistant And Breathable Herringbone Textured Polyester With Premium Leather And Printed Trims
Premium goatskin and Durable textured synthetic leather
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• +GORE WARM technology for higher insulation performance
• Offered in XXL size for men
• Leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.