- Product construction
- Care instructions
Our over-the-calf ski socks combine ethically sourced Alpaca wool and Merino wool to create the most comfortable pair of socks for winter activities. Made in Europe, these KOMBI socks offer optimal warmth, are naturally water-repellent, and boast antimicrobial properties. Designed to stay in place all day, they feature a full layer of thick cushioning for maximum comfort on the foot and shin. The extra support on arch and ankle, heel and toe reinforcement, and flat toe seams make these thermal socks perfect for all your outdoor endeavours.
50% Merino Wool, 15% Alpaca Wool, 15% Polyamide,10% Acrylic, 5% Polypropylene, 5% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Crew length
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Made in Europe
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Soooo soft and warm, love them !