Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationSOFTLOFT is a polyester microfibre insulation that provides a light warmth protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This style is a true staple! Classic and simple, these long-bell cuff winter mitts protect your little one against the elements, so you can rest easy. The water-resistant, durable, and breathable textured shell with WATERGUARD® waterproof membrane, SOFTLOFT® insulation, and 100% recycled polyester ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking lining provide comfort, while the long side zipper opening and red thumb lining facilitate getting ready for your child. With features like reflective trims, these kids' mittens are the ones you will reach for when you want your child to safely play in the snow. The Mini Blizzard kids’ mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable textured polyester
Durable synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
SOFTLOFT warm polyester microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Polyester
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Long bell cuff with zipper opening
• Reflective trims
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.