Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Mitts on, mitts off, easy peasy with KOMBI! Thanks to a long elastic storm cuff with side zipper opening, these children’s mittens will be your lifesaver. With WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane, and PRIMALOFT® GOLD breathable and water-resistant microfibre insulation providing warmth, your little one can play in the snow all day. The addition of a red thumb lining for easy guidance makes these the best toddler mittens out there.
Durable, water-resistant and breathable lightweight polyamide
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® GOLD breathable and water-resistant microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Long elastic storm cuff with side zipper opening
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.