Breathability, waterproofness and wind protectionThe GORE-TEX membrane allows moisture vapor from sweat to escape. It is completely sealed and protects your hands from wet snow and rain while blocking the wind to keep you warm and dry.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These durable, high-quality winter mitts for kids will become your child's new best friend - and your lifesaver this winter! Thanks to the extra-long zippered storm cuff, zipper puller, and red thumb lining for easy guidance, they slip on so effortlessly you won’t dread getting your child ready anymore. The PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation, GORE-TEX membrane, and wool lining provide optimal warmth so your child can jump in the snow hands-first. These mitts are also great for little skiers!
Durable, water-resistant and breathable lightweight polyamide and polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® GOLD breathable and water-resistant microfibre
Naturally wicking, antimicrobial wool blend
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Long elastic storm cuff with zipper
• Reflective trims and zipper puller
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Great Toddler Mitt
These mittens were so great for our 3 year old who plays outside ALOT in Northern AB, no matter the weather! They kept his hands warm and dry - even while the outside felt wet from ice fishing. Would highly recommend.