Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Made of premium sheepskin, the Rolly offers ULTRALOFT® warm, breathable insulation and 100% recycled polyester ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking lining so you don’t have to worry about getting cold hands. The versatility of these women’s mittens makes them perfect for all the outdoor activities you wish to do: skiing, snowshoeing, walking in the snow, and much more. Plus, the anti-pilling, foldable wool-blend knit cuff lets you customize the length you want the cuff to be so you can be even cozier. The Rolly women’s mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• Foldable wool knit cuff
• Anti-pilling treatment
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.