- Product construction
- Care instructions
This MerinoMIX PRO balaclava made for winters in Canada provides warmth exactly where you need it, when you need it. While the lighter ACTIVE SPORT fabric under the helmet prevents overheating when you’re active, the Merino wool blend provides warmth on the face and neck for an optimal performance. The ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking technology of our KOMBI balaclava keeps you dry and comfortable so you can enjoy alpine skiing, snowboarding or any other winter sport you want to do this season.
Outer: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino Wool - Inner: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• 4-way stretch
• ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking technology
• Reflective logo
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.