Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These premium long-cuff leather mitts for kids are perfect for school ski trips! Thanks to the goose down insulation and the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, they are certified +GORE WARM for higher insulation performance. You won't have to worry about your child getting cold. The stretch, water-resistant and breathable exterior with premium leather trims make these KOMBI mitts, the best mitts for playing in the snow. The Rocket junior mitts rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant and breathable stretch polyamide
Durable and water-resistant synthetic leather & Suede with silicone print
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• +GORE WARM technology for higher insulation performance
• Elite wrist leash
• Adjustable wrist strap
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.