InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Looking for cute kids' winter gloves that also deliver optimal warmth? With a GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane and PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation to keep hands toasty, these synthetic leather gloves are certified +GORE WARM for superior warmth and insulation. You can now get peace of mind; your child can play in the snow all day, every day! Plus, the lining is made of a naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend. The adjustable wrist strap, Elite wrist leash, and nose wipe are sure to come in handy, too. The Zenith kids’ gloves rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable textured polyamide
Durable textured synthetic leather
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
PRIMALOFT® Gold P.U.R.E.™ recycled, breathable, and water-resistant insulation
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• +GORE WARM certification for higher insulation performance
• Elite wrist leash
• Adjustable wrist strap
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.