- Product construction
- Care instructions
Introducing your new favourite pair of hiking socks. Our KOMBI socks are made of certified mulesing-free Merino wool to keep your toes warm while out in the cold. The full cushioning for comfort and warmth, extra support on the arch and ankle, and flat toe seams make these Merino wool socks the comfiest ones for walking in the snow, hopping on the hills, hiking in nature, or simply relaxing at the cottage.
60% Merino wool, 38% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Ventilation zones
• Flat toe seams
• Crew length
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.