- Product construction
- Care instructions
These ski socks are pure Dynamite! These hypoallergenic Merino wool socks are made in Canada to ensure you stay warm no matter the climate. The cushioning on the feet and shins adapts to your ski boot, for the ultimate comfort. These are the best ski socks ever, designed to stay put, whether you’re alpine touring, snowboarding, or snowshoeing. Tackle any adventure with our over-the-calf KOMBI socks!
47% Polyamide, 33% Merino wool, 9% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Ski boot adapted cushioning on feet and shins. Designed to keep socks in place throughout the day.
• Merino wool with interwined cotton/poly fibres
• Made in Canada
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.