Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These classy gloves will make you feel good! The Fastrider meets all your needs, whether you're into fast sports like skiing and snowmobiling or you prefer snowshoeing or simply enjoying time outside. While the WATERGUARD® membrane and PRIMALOFT® insulation provide maximum warmth, the adjustable cuff ensures the best possible fit. The addition of ventilation pockets and premium leather makes this model nothing short of extraordinary!
Water-resistant and breathable polyamide or polyester Riptex
Premium leather and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® GOLD breathable and water resistant microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• Neoprene short cuff with velcro strap
• Mesh-lined ventilation pocket with zipper
• Leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.