InsulationP.U.R.E. stands for Produced Using Reduced Emissions. It is a PrimaLoft manufacturing technology that reduces carbon emissions by 50 - 70%. Soft, breathable, and water-resistant microfibre insulation.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Made in Europe, these over-the-calf socks are ideal for skiing. These midweight ski socks with PRIMALOFT® offer optimal warmth and feature mesh ventilation zones for maximum breathability. Plus, they’re designed to stay put all day. Specially adapted to your ski boots, they’re padded where it counts the most to provide cushioning on the foot and shin. Our Merino wool socks also provide extra support on the arch and ankle, as well as heel and toe reinforcement for more comfort.
49% Nylon, 28% Polyester Primaloft, 21% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Made in Europe
• Anatomical fit
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.